Years of experience: 15+
Areas of specialty: beauty, red carpet, editorial, commercial, film, TV, updos, hairstyling, costume makeup, boudoir, engagement, bridal
Favorite products used: Laura Mercier, Anastasia of Beverly Hills, Inglot, Shu Uemura, Kevin Aucoin, NARS, Eve Pearl
"Great artistry reveals the beauty within, and my main responsibility as the makeup and hair professional is to make her the most beautiful and luminous version of herself!"
A Londoner born and bred, Fiona always had a passion for beauty inside and out. When Fiona graduated from Thames College specializing in art and design, she then went onto explore her knowledge to a more advanced level. By studying at Center Stage Makeup Studio she learned makeup, hair, SFX, how to sculpt & create prosthetic pieces for character work for TV, Film & Theater. Fiona kick started her passion for makeup and the beauty industry in her home town of London, but her career truly kicked off in the late 90’s when she moved to New York City and worked New York Fashion Week with other top makeup artists and fashion brands. By 2005 after she possessed an impressive list of films, shows, TV and advertisements on her resume, Fiona moved to LA where she continued perfecting her skills. She fell in love with the concept of brows with Anastasia, for whom she worked in Beverly Hills. One of Fiona’s motto is "To get to someone’s true physical beauty you first have to see their inner beauty." I welcome the opportunity for you to trust in me so I can deliver you some of the best service in the industry.
~ PRICING FOR FIONA ~
SPECIAL EVENT (OTHER THAN WEDDINGS) | ENGAGEMENT | BOUDOIR $500
- Makeup and Hair on location
- Includes travel up to 25 mi one-way from MId City LA
- Additional travel $1/mi R/T
- Please have no makeup on and hair washed/dried the night before
(Please note: Engagement makeup & hair sessions should not be used as your wedding trial unless you want your engagement and wedding photos to have the exact same makeup and hair styling. The majority of brides want a more casual style for their engagement photos.
BRIDAL INVESTMENT (WEEKENDS)
Consultation & Trial (Required for weekend weddings. Please allow approx. 3 hours. Please arrive with no makeup and hair washed/dried the night before.)
* Makeup and Hair $500 (includes lashes)
Bride (On Location) $700
- Makeup & Hair (Includes optional lashes)
- Includes travel up to 25 mi one-way from Downtown LA
- Additional travel $1/mi R/T
- Valet Parking required for hotels
Bride (On Location) Platinum Package $1000
- Makeup & Hair (includes custom lashes)
- Touch Up Services for entire bridal party before and after ceremony for up to 5 hours after initial styling
- Optional Makeup & Hairstyle change before reception
- Travel (up to 50 miles one-way), Tolls, and Parking
- Additional Travel $1/mi R/T
Additional People (bridesmaids, mother of bride, etc)
- Makeup & Hair $250 (includes optional lashes)
- Makeup or Hair (one service only) $125
- Flower Girl's Makeup (Ages 8 & under) $30
- Flower Girl's Hair (Ages 8 & under) $60
OTHER FEES & ADD-ONS FOR BRIDAL OR BEAUTY SERVICE
- False Lash Application $35 (when not receiving makeup service)
- Clip-on Hair Extensions application $40+ (must supply own hair extensions)
- Parking - Hotel Valet Rate
- Early Morning Fee before 8am $50+
- On Location Travel Fee $1.00/mile R/T from Downtown LA
- Stay and Touch Up $75/hr
Please note: For large bridal parties competent assistants may be hired. Bookings are on a 1st come, 1st served basis. Wedding dates are not reserved until a 50% deposit and signed contract are received. Reserving your wedding date early is recommended since Maria Lee Make-up & Hair gets booked quickly. Please contact Maria for availability. Cash, PayPal, and all credit cards are accepted. Any gratuity is preferred in cash.
Please contact for more info and a custom quote.